YOUR CAREER... MAKING THE MOST OF IT.
Careers at Ivy Bank is taught in PSHE but some of the skills and knowledge you need for careers and your future choice are developed in all subjects.
The following information will enable you to understand some of the key terms you will come across in the future and will lead you to areas where you can find out more.
To help you make the most of your career IBHS will work with its partners to provide:
CAREERS EDUCATION AND GUIDANCE
So that you will be able to:
1. Make option choices in year 9.
2. Find out about options at 16.
3. Match your interests and strengths to possible careers.
4. Use the careers library and IT programmes to find out information.
5. Make decisions about the future.
6. Write up an action plan.
7. Complete two weeks work experience.
8. Complete the key components of your NROA.
9. Apply for courses, training or jobs.
10 Go for interviews with confidence.